Happy Family Summer mini-course!
Everything you need for a happy, family summer!
What does your summer usually look like?
- Are you excited for summer only to burn out after a month?
- Are you ready to do fun activities with the kids but get frustrated after only a few weeks of no-school?
- Do you spend too many summer hours arguing with the kids to get off their electronics?
- Do you you hear "I'm bored" all summer?
- Do you want to make the most of the short amount of childhood summers you have left with your kids?
If you said YES to any of these questions, then we need YOU in the Happy Summer mini-workshop! I'd like to invite you to have the family summer you always envision in your head.
This 2-week journey will help you prepare for a low-stress summer with your kids full of family fun and structured expectations.
- No more breaking up sibling fights All. Day. Long.
- No more standing at the fridge wondering what else you can make for lunch this week
- No more counting down until school starts
This course will get huge change in schedule and routine that comes from summer break can be stressful on everyone. We will focus on setting summer expectations, keeping the kids from being "bored", and making family memories!
What you'll get with this course!
- More family bonding
- More taking advantage of the time off from school
- Support by me and other members of the course
- A facebook group of other Moms prepping for summer
- More fun summer memories
Get started now!
I am a mom of 3 kids (all under 6 years old) who works from home and runs a household while my husband is at work 65 hours a week. When I brought home a preemie with a toddler and preschooler already at home, I knew I needed to do something if I was going to survive motherhood with my sanity.
I started this journey because I believe being "Mom" should be a happy place. Moms spend so much time taking CARE of their kids that they often don't get to spend enough time WITH them! I have made it my life's work to help Moms get a simple systems in place to allow them to enjoy motherhood to the fullest!
~ Summer printable pack (screen time rules, summer bucket list, & more) $4.99 value
~ Printable routine cards $9.99 value
Limited time introductory offer!
Get all of this for $29 a limited time! Regularly $40 (plus #31.96 in bonuses!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Kids have just 18 short summers of childhood. How will your children remember theirs?